Bhupathi-Mirnyi in semis of Cincinnati Masters
Mason (USA): Masheh Bhupathi and Max Mirnyi
booked a semifinal berth in the ATP Cincinnati Masters after
sailing past Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski in
straight sets here.
The fourth seeds scored a comfortable 6-3 6-2 win over
the eight seeded Polish pair in the quarterfinals of the USD
24,30,000 hard court event.
They will next take on fifth seeds Lukasz Kubot of Poland
and Oliver Marach of Austria.
Bhupathi remains lone Indian in the fray as Leander Paes,
Rohan Bopanna and Somdev Devvarman have already exited from
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!