Bhupathi-Mirnyi in semis of Cincinnati Masters
Mason (USA): Masheh Bhupathi and Max Mirnyi
booked a semifinal berth in the ATP Cincinnati Masters after
sailing past Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski in
straight sets here.
The fourth seeds scored a comfortable 6-3 6-2 win over
the eight seeded Polish pair in the quarterfinals of the USD
24,30,000 hard court event.
They will next take on fifth seeds Lukasz Kubot of Poland
and Oliver Marach of Austria.
Bhupathi remains lone Indian in the fray as Leander Paes,
Rohan Bopanna and Somdev Devvarman have already exited from
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?