Bihar MLA`s killers among nine get life term
Patna: Nine persons were sentenced to life
imprisonment on Tuesday by three courts of Bihar in cases of murder
A Bhabua court today awarded life term to two persons for
the murder of former BSP MLA from Rapatganj in Uttar Pradesh
Khamri Singh Kharwar in Bihar`s Kaimur district.
Additional district and sessions judge T P Sharma found
Subba Yadav and Ramchand Yadav guilty of killing the former
MLA and sentenced them to life-imprisonment.
Kharwar was killed with sharp-edged weapons at village
Dumardev under Chainpur police station on January 2, 2006.
Additional district and sessions judge, Patna, Vijay
Prakash Mishra awarded life imprsionment to four persons
including a couple for abducting Vikas Kumar of Bahadurpur
under Sultanganj police station here on April 6, 2007.
Vikas Kumar was abducted for ransom by Mohammad Mumtaz and
his wife Kareena Praveen, Manoj Rai and Pramod Pandit when he
was on way to attend a friend`s birthday party. Vikas was
rescued by the police on April 19, 2007 from Nawada district.
Three more persons were awarded life imprisonment in a
murder case in Munger district.
A fast track court of additional district and sessions
judge Govind Prasad Singh found three accused guilty of
hacking Kewal Mandal to death in Sangrampur police station
area in the district on november 27, 2004 and awarded life
term to them.
The three guilty were Ramswaroop Mandal, Vishnudeo Prasad
Singh and Chhotelal Mandal who hail from Bettiah Bamber
village under Sangrampur police station in Munder district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India