Bihar MLA`s killers among nine get life term
Patna: Nine persons were sentenced to life
imprisonment on Tuesday by three courts of Bihar in cases of murder
A Bhabua court today awarded life term to two persons for
the murder of former BSP MLA from Rapatganj in Uttar Pradesh
Khamri Singh Kharwar in Bihar`s Kaimur district.
Additional district and sessions judge T P Sharma found
Subba Yadav and Ramchand Yadav guilty of killing the former
MLA and sentenced them to life-imprisonment.
Kharwar was killed with sharp-edged weapons at village
Dumardev under Chainpur police station on January 2, 2006.
Additional district and sessions judge, Patna, Vijay
Prakash Mishra awarded life imprsionment to four persons
including a couple for abducting Vikas Kumar of Bahadurpur
under Sultanganj police station here on April 6, 2007.
Vikas Kumar was abducted for ransom by Mohammad Mumtaz and
his wife Kareena Praveen, Manoj Rai and Pramod Pandit when he
was on way to attend a friend`s birthday party. Vikas was
rescued by the police on April 19, 2007 from Nawada district.
Three more persons were awarded life imprisonment in a
murder case in Munger district.
A fast track court of additional district and sessions
judge Govind Prasad Singh found three accused guilty of
hacking Kewal Mandal to death in Sangrampur police station
area in the district on november 27, 2004 and awarded life
term to them.
The three guilty were Ramswaroop Mandal, Vishnudeo Prasad
Singh and Chhotelal Mandal who hail from Bettiah Bamber
village under Sangrampur police station in Munder district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog