Bilbao to keep La Liga`s youngest scorer until 2015
Madrid: Athletic Bilbao have tied La Liga`s youngest scorer Iker Muniain to a new contract that will keep him at the club until 2015, the team said on their website on Tuesday.
The forward, who turns 17 later this month, set the league record by scoring the equaliser in a 2-2 draw at Real Valladolid in October.
Muniain will have a buy-out clause of between 36 and 45 million euros (USD 54.23 million to USD 67.79 million).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister