Bilbao to keep La Liga`s youngest scorer until 2015
Madrid: Athletic Bilbao have tied La Liga`s youngest scorer Iker Muniain to a new contract that will keep him at the club until 2015, the team said on their website on Tuesday.
The forward, who turns 17 later this month, set the league record by scoring the equaliser in a 2-2 draw at Real Valladolid in October.
Muniain will have a buy-out clause of between 36 and 45 million euros (USD 54.23 million to USD 67.79 million).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing