Binani Sep qtr net zooms over three-fold to Rs 101.14 cr
Mumbai: Binani Cement on Friday said its net
profit jumped over three-fold to Rs 101.14 crore in the
quarter ended September 30, 2009.
Net sales rose to Rs 432.57 crore in the latest quarter
from Rs 306.34 crore in the same period last fiscal, Binani
Cement said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Binani Cement were trading at Rs 66.15 on BSE,
up 3.44 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far