Binani Sep qtr net zooms over three-fold to Rs 101.14 cr
Mumbai: Binani Cement on Friday said its net
profit jumped over three-fold to Rs 101.14 crore in the
quarter ended September 30, 2009.
Net sales rose to Rs 432.57 crore in the latest quarter
from Rs 306.34 crore in the same period last fiscal, Binani
Cement said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Binani Cement were trading at Rs 66.15 on BSE,
up 3.44 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands