Binani Sep qtr net zooms over three-fold to Rs 101.14 cr
Mumbai: Binani Cement on Friday said its net
profit jumped over three-fold to Rs 101.14 crore in the
quarter ended September 30, 2009.
Net sales rose to Rs 432.57 crore in the latest quarter
from Rs 306.34 crore in the same period last fiscal, Binani
Cement said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Binani Cement were trading at Rs 66.15 on BSE,
up 3.44 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Video of Hizbul Mujahideen militant threatening cops surfaces in Srinagar