BJP front-runner in Assembly polls: Rajnath
Panaji: Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh on Thursday claimed that his party was the front-runner in the elections in five states, including Goa.
Singh said the common man was fed up with Congress, and BJP would do well in the Assembly polls in the five states.
"The man on the street is exasperated with the anti-people policies and poor performance of the Congress-led governments at the Centre and the states," said Singh, who is here to campaign.
Saying that Congress-led governments had become a byword for rampant corruption and high inflation, he said that inflation had reduced people`s purchasing power.
"The UPA government had promised to tame inflation within 100 days of coming to power. But even after spending more than 1,000 days in power, it has failed to contain it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report