BJP govt obstructed development in Goa: Kamat
Kopargaon: Training his guns on the
BJP ahead of the March 3 Assembly polls, Goa Chief Minister
Digambar Kamat on Saturday accused the party of impeding development
in the state during its tenure.
"BJP, in its tenure, obstructed development in Goa. Two
MLAs of the saffron party have now come over to Congress and
more are likely to follow suit," Kamat told reporters after
visiting the Saibaba temple in Shirdi along with his wife,
Kamat claimed the Congress had provided a stable
government in the coastal state for the first time after 1987
and under it various sectors, including tourism, had grown.
The Congress-led government in Goa has also curbed illegal
mining in the state by taking action against as many as 30
persons so far, Kamat said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed