BJP MLAs resign in Jharkhand demanding early polls
Ranchi: Aiming to put pressure for early Assembly Elections in Jharkhand, BJP MLAs on Sunday resigned en masse and submitted their resignation to BJP state unit president Raghuvar Das.
The 23 MLAs now plan to meet the President demanding early polls.
The BJP state unit had yesterday sought permission from its central leadership to allow all its MLAs to resign from the House which is in suspended animation.
The Assembly in Jharkhand was put under suspended animation when the President`s rule was imposed in the state in January this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen