BJP rules out alliance with any party in UP
Lucknow: Former BJP president Rajnath Singh
on Tuesday ruled out truck with any party for forming government in
"There is no question of going with any party in Uttar
Pradesh to form an alliance," Singh said on phone.
All the senior leaders of the party have been saying so
all through and we will not give or take support in Uttar
Pradesh, Singh said when asked whether his party could help
BSP in government formation.
He, however, said that no party appears to be getting
clear majority and stressed that Congress should not make any
attempt to impose President`s rule in UP.
The former BJP president expressed satisfaction over the
party`s performance in Punjab and Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore