BJP rules out alliance with any party in UP
Lucknow: Former BJP president Rajnath Singh
on Tuesday ruled out truck with any party for forming government in
"There is no question of going with any party in Uttar
Pradesh to form an alliance," Singh said on phone.
All the senior leaders of the party have been saying so
all through and we will not give or take support in Uttar
Pradesh, Singh said when asked whether his party could help
BSP in government formation.
He, however, said that no party appears to be getting
clear majority and stressed that Congress should not make any
attempt to impose President`s rule in UP.
The former BJP president expressed satisfaction over the
party`s performance in Punjab and Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed