BJP slams vision document of Cong
Lucknow: Slamming the `Vision Document` of
Congress released on Friday, BJP said that before issuing any
document or manifesto the party should first give an account
of the period when it was in power in Uttar Pradesh.
"Those who were traders of votes till now have changed
into traders of dreams," BJP national vice-president and
spokesman Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi told reporters here.
By playing the role of traders of dreams the Congress, SP
and BSP were making an effort to "abduct" votes, he said.
"But people are conscious and will not fall into this
trap," Naqvi said.
"Before issuing any vision document or manifesto Congress
should give an account of price rise, scams, corruption and
unemployment during its eight-year-old regime," he said.
He said that SP and BSP should also give an account of
`goondaraj`, anarchy and corruption during their respective
"Any vision document is incomplete unless and until an
account of the government is given. This is nothing more than
a bunch of lies," he said.
The BJP leaders said it was laughable when champions of
bad governance talk about good governance.
On Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi`s statement in
Punjab that a number of Sikhs were working in Italy, the BJP
leader said, "He has no moral right to say this."
"When people from Italy can come to India and work and
they are holding top positions, what`s harm in people going
from India and working there. They are doing the country proud
by contributing in progress of other country," he said.
Meanwhile, reacting to BJP`s manifesto released today,
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh alleged in Gorakhpur
that the party was inciting communal sentiments.
He alleged that the party has not given any account of
donations collected for the construction of Ram temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'