‘BJP to sit in Oppn if it gets no majority`
Lakhimpur: Senior BJP leader L K Advani
Tuesday said his party would prefer to sit in the Opposition if it failed to secure an absolute majority in the Uttar
Pradesh assembly election.
If the BJP was voted to power in the state, it would
provide a people-friendly government like in Gujarat and MP,
he told an election rally here.
Attacking the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre
on the corruption issue, Advani said never before any Union
minister had been sacked after the court verdict.
Listing achievements of the NDA-led government at the
Centre, he appealed to the electorate to vote for the BJP for
good governance in UP.
Addressing a rally in Pallia, BJP veteran Rajnath Singh
reminded the people about the achievements of the BJP-led
governments in UP.
He said the development work in UP would be set on
right track if the party was voted to power.
Singh said the BJP was the only party which could
provide corruption-free and people-friendly governance in UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!