‘BJP to sit in Oppn if it gets no majority`
Lakhimpur: Senior BJP leader L K Advani
Tuesday said his party would prefer to sit in the Opposition if it failed to secure an absolute majority in the Uttar
Pradesh assembly election.
If the BJP was voted to power in the state, it would
provide a people-friendly government like in Gujarat and MP,
he told an election rally here.
Attacking the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre
on the corruption issue, Advani said never before any Union
minister had been sacked after the court verdict.
Listing achievements of the NDA-led government at the
Centre, he appealed to the electorate to vote for the BJP for
good governance in UP.
Addressing a rally in Pallia, BJP veteran Rajnath Singh
reminded the people about the achievements of the BJP-led
governments in UP.
He said the development work in UP would be set on
right track if the party was voted to power.
Singh said the BJP was the only party which could
provide corruption-free and people-friendly governance in UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Government may advance Parliament session to get GST laws approved
- Terrorist Burhan Wani's father stayed at Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Art of Living ashram for 2 days? Here is why
- Disappointed KL Rahul keeping spirits high despite unfortunate loss in first T20I
- Huge controversy breaks out as Mangaluru college bans hijab, beard; protests on