‘BJP to sit in Oppn if it gets no majority`
Lakhimpur: Senior BJP leader L K Advani
Tuesday said his party would prefer to sit in the Opposition if it failed to secure an absolute majority in the Uttar
Pradesh assembly election.
If the BJP was voted to power in the state, it would
provide a people-friendly government like in Gujarat and MP,
he told an election rally here.
Attacking the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre
on the corruption issue, Advani said never before any Union
minister had been sacked after the court verdict.
Listing achievements of the NDA-led government at the
Centre, he appealed to the electorate to vote for the BJP for
good governance in UP.
Addressing a rally in Pallia, BJP veteran Rajnath Singh
reminded the people about the achievements of the BJP-led
governments in UP.
He said the development work in UP would be set on
right track if the party was voted to power.
Singh said the BJP was the only party which could
provide corruption-free and people-friendly governance in UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP