BJP would form govt on its own in UP: Tomar
Shivpuri: BJP General Secretary and the
in-charge of party affairs in Uttar Pradesh, Narendra Singh Tomar, today claimed that the political conditions in the
poll-bound state were in favour of the saffron party, and it
would come to power on its own.
"The people of Uttar Pradesh have not forgotten the
`Gundaraj` of Samajwadi Party. Congress is involved neck-deep
in corruption at the Centre, while BSP is lagging behind on
the issue of development," Tomar told reporters here.
"In such a situation, the only option left for the people
is BJP and it will certainly form the government on its own,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred