BJP would form govt on its own in UP: Tomar
Shivpuri: BJP General Secretary and the
in-charge of party affairs in Uttar Pradesh, Narendra Singh Tomar, today claimed that the political conditions in the
poll-bound state were in favour of the saffron party, and it
would come to power on its own.
"The people of Uttar Pradesh have not forgotten the
`Gundaraj` of Samajwadi Party. Congress is involved neck-deep
in corruption at the Centre, while BSP is lagging behind on
the issue of development," Tomar told reporters here.
"In such a situation, the only option left for the people
is BJP and it will certainly form the government on its own,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand