`Body` on top of building likely a moose carcass
Anchorage: A maintenance crew discovered what looked like a mutilated body with a severed head on top of an Anchorage office building. But any urgency responding police officers had Wednesday calmed once they discovered the remains were the partial carcass of an ungulate, likely a moose.
Anchorage Police Lt. Dave Parker said officers are not sure how the remains got on top of the building. He said it could be a prank, or that someone decided to skin a moose under the midtown Anchorage sky.
He said it would have been possible for someone to fling the remains to the top of the one-story building.
Parker said the spinal column and ribs had been there awhile.
The Anchorage Daily News reports the building`s maintenance crew will be responsible for removal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'