`Body` on top of building likely a moose carcass
Anchorage: A maintenance crew discovered what looked like a mutilated body with a severed head on top of an Anchorage office building. But any urgency responding police officers had Wednesday calmed once they discovered the remains were the partial carcass of an ungulate, likely a moose.
Anchorage Police Lt. Dave Parker said officers are not sure how the remains got on top of the building. He said it could be a prank, or that someone decided to skin a moose under the midtown Anchorage sky.
He said it would have been possible for someone to fling the remains to the top of the one-story building.
Parker said the spinal column and ribs had been there awhile.
The Anchorage Daily News reports the building`s maintenance crew will be responsible for removal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 94 seats, BJP ahead in 56; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers resignation; Shiv Sena ahead in BMC polls
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race