Boeing 737-800 aircraft inducted into Air India Express flight
Mumbai: Air India`s holding company, NACIL, has received one more Boeing 737-800 aircraft, which would be deployed on routes catered to by Air India Express.
With the induction of the 17th Boeing 737-800 aircraft
which was received by the air-carrier on Saturday, Air India
Express now has a fleet of 24 aircraft, including seven leased
ones, a company press release said here today.
Air India Express is the budget arm of the national
carrier Air India and operates on routes from cities in India
to South-East Asia and the Middle-East.
The airline operates 214 weekly flights between 17 Indian
cities such as Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Mumbai,
Delhi, Amritsar, Mangalore, Chennai, Tiruchirapally, Nagpur,
Kolkata, Jaipur, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune and
The 14 international cities on its network include Dubai,
Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Muscat, Salalah, Bahrain, Doha,
Kuwait, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok, Dhaka and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets