BofA-Merrill raises TCS rating to "buy"
Mumbai: Bank of America-Merrill Lynch has upgraded top software services firm Tata Consultancy Services to "buy" from "underperform", the investment bank said in a research note on Monday.
Late on Friday, Tata Consultancy reported a 33 percent rise in quarterly profit, beating street estimates as demand for outsourcing surged and prices stabilised.
"TCS should be a beneficiary of stabilising IT budgets and a pick up in offshoring, particularly the banking, financial services and insurance vertical," Bank of America-Merrill Lynch said in a note.
The investment bank had last week upgraded Infosys Technologies, the No. 2 software services exporter to "buy" from "underperform".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read