BofA-Merrill raises TCS rating to "buy"
Mumbai: Bank of America-Merrill Lynch has upgraded top software services firm Tata Consultancy Services to "buy" from "underperform", the investment bank said in a research note on Monday.
Late on Friday, Tata Consultancy reported a 33 percent rise in quarterly profit, beating street estimates as demand for outsourcing surged and prices stabilised.
"TCS should be a beneficiary of stabilising IT budgets and a pick up in offshoring, particularly the banking, financial services and insurance vertical," Bank of America-Merrill Lynch said in a note.
The investment bank had last week upgraded Infosys Technologies, the No. 2 software services exporter to "buy" from "underperform".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India