Bopanna falls in Atlanta qualifiers
New Delhi: Rohan Bopanna`s struggle on the singles circuit continued as he failed to qualify for the main draw of the Atlanta Tennis Championships in USA after losing in the second round to third seed Harel Levy.
Bopanna, who has been doing quite well in the doubles, lost 4-6 6-7 (3) to his Israeli opponent at the USD 531,000 hard court event.
The Indian had beaten American John Valenti 6-1 6-1 in the opening round.
Bopanna will now compete in the doubles draw for which he has partnered Kristof Vliegen of Belgium.
The pair will open its campaign against Thai pair of Sanchai and Sonchat Ratiwatana.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview