Bopanna-Qureshi in final of Germany ATP event
New Delhi: Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi stormed into the final of the ATP Gerry Weber Open in Halle, Germany after quelling the challenge of Christopher Kas and Philip 5-7 6-3 11-9 in the semifinals.
The top seeded Indo-Pak pair will take on unseeded duo of Dutch Robin Haase and Canadian Milos Raonic in the summit clash.
Bopanna and Qureshi have not faced any seeded team so far but have lost two sets en route to the title clash.
They are playing their ninth ATP World Tour doubles final together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube