Bopanna-Qureshi in final of Germany ATP event
New Delhi: Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi stormed into the final of the ATP Gerry Weber Open in Halle, Germany after quelling the challenge of Christopher Kas and Philip 5-7 6-3 11-9 in the semifinals.
The top seeded Indo-Pak pair will take on unseeded duo of Dutch Robin Haase and Canadian Milos Raonic in the summit clash.
Bopanna and Qureshi have not faced any seeded team so far but have lost two sets en route to the title clash.
They are playing their ninth ATP World Tour doubles final together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?