Bopanna-Qureshi in UNICEF Open QFs
New Delhi: Rohan Bopanna joined senior pro
and compatriot Leander Paes in the doubles quarterfinals of
the UNICEF Open after clearing the first round along with
Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi in s`Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
The Indo-Pakistan pair beat Americans Eric Butorac and
Rajeev Ram 6-3, 6-4 in just under an hour in the first round
of the euro 450,000 grass court event.
They will now clash with fourth seeds Robert Lindstedt
and Horia Tecau, who defeated Jeremy Chardy and Sergiy
Stakhovsky 6-2, 6-3.
Top seeds Paes and Lukas Dlouhy had beaten Florent Serra
and Kristof V Liegen in their opening round match.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way