Bopanna-Qureshi in UNICEF Open QFs
New Delhi: Rohan Bopanna joined senior pro
and compatriot Leander Paes in the doubles quarterfinals of
the UNICEF Open after clearing the first round along with
Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi in s`Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
The Indo-Pakistan pair beat Americans Eric Butorac and
Rajeev Ram 6-3, 6-4 in just under an hour in the first round
of the euro 450,000 grass court event.
They will now clash with fourth seeds Robert Lindstedt
and Horia Tecau, who defeated Jeremy Chardy and Sergiy
Stakhovsky 6-2, 6-3.
Top seeds Paes and Lukas Dlouhy had beaten Florent Serra
and Kristof V Liegen in their opening round match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"