Bopanna-Vliegen in final of Atlanta Tennis Championship
New Delhi: Rohan Bopanna is one step away
from winning his second ATP doubles title of the season after
making the final of the Atlanta Tennis Championships in USA,
along with partner Kristof Vliegen.
The Indo-Belgian pair scored a 7-5, 7-5 win over Stephen
Huss of Australia and Brazil`s Andre Sa in the semifinals of
the USD 531,000 hard court event.
Bopanna and Vliegen will next take on Americans Scott
Lipsky and Rajeev Ram, who beat compatriots John Isner and
James Blake 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5).
Bopanna had won the first title of the season at
Johannesburg along with Pakistan`s Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi in
They had also ended runners-up at France and Morocco
apart from winning a Challenger tournament in Jersey and
making the finals of the Italy event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand