Brett Lee roped in for ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’
Mumbai: While a hoard of Indian cricketers have been denied the permission by the BCCI to be a part of the much-awaited reality TV show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, it’s been revealed that Aussie cricketer Brett Lee has been roped in for the same.
Reports reveal that Lee is the only cricketer so far who has been officially signed on for the Season 3 of Indian version of ‘Fear Factor’, to be hosted by none other than B-town beauty Priyanka Chopra.
Sources reveal that top cricketers like Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh, Brett Lee and Adam Gilchrist were to be the part of the show as per the plans of the makers of the show. However, as of now, it’s only Brett Lee who’s been announced as one of the contestants on the show, according to reports.
Nevertheless, B-town beauty Priyanka Chopra is all set to make her small screen debut as the host of ‘Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi’ and says she will be more than up to cracking what’s seen to be a male domain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet