Brett Lee roped in for ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’
Mumbai: While a hoard of Indian cricketers have been denied the permission by the BCCI to be a part of the much-awaited reality TV show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, it’s been revealed that Aussie cricketer Brett Lee has been roped in for the same.
Reports reveal that Lee is the only cricketer so far who has been officially signed on for the Season 3 of Indian version of ‘Fear Factor’, to be hosted by none other than B-town beauty Priyanka Chopra.
Sources reveal that top cricketers like Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh, Brett Lee and Adam Gilchrist were to be the part of the show as per the plans of the makers of the show. However, as of now, it’s only Brett Lee who’s been announced as one of the contestants on the show, according to reports.
Nevertheless, B-town beauty Priyanka Chopra is all set to make her small screen debut as the host of ‘Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi’ and says she will be more than up to cracking what’s seen to be a male domain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers