Brett Lee roped in for ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’
Mumbai: While a hoard of Indian cricketers have been denied the permission by the BCCI to be a part of the much-awaited reality TV show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, it’s been revealed that Aussie cricketer Brett Lee has been roped in for the same.
Reports reveal that Lee is the only cricketer so far who has been officially signed on for the Season 3 of Indian version of ‘Fear Factor’, to be hosted by none other than B-town beauty Priyanka Chopra.
Sources reveal that top cricketers like Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh, Brett Lee and Adam Gilchrist were to be the part of the show as per the plans of the makers of the show. However, as of now, it’s only Brett Lee who’s been announced as one of the contestants on the show, according to reports.
Nevertheless, B-town beauty Priyanka Chopra is all set to make her small screen debut as the host of ‘Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi’ and says she will be more than up to cracking what’s seen to be a male domain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics