Bristol becomes UK’s car crash capital
London: Bristol has now become infamous as the UK’s car crash capital with over a third of residents having met at least one accident in the last year, a survey has revealed.
Swansea takes the second spot ahead of Belfast, Coventry and Brighton, reports a news daily.
According to Specsavers, Southampton has emerged as the safest place, with just eight percent residents reporting prangs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai