Bristol becomes UK’s car crash capital
London: Bristol has now become infamous as the UK’s car crash capital with over a third of residents having met at least one accident in the last year, a survey has revealed.
Swansea takes the second spot ahead of Belfast, Coventry and Brighton, reports a news daily.
According to Specsavers, Southampton has emerged as the safest place, with just eight percent residents reporting prangs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen