BSE, NSE to hold special trading on Saturday
Mumbai: Top two stock markets will have a special 90-minute trading session on Saturday, to enable the National Stock Exchange test an upgraded trading system, the NSE and the Bombay Stock Exchange said on their websites.
The trading in the cash and futures market will open at 11 am (0530 GMT) and close at 12:30 pm (0700 GMT), both exchanges said in separate notices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia