BSE, NSE to hold special trading on Saturday
Mumbai: Top two stock markets will have a special 90-minute trading session on Saturday, to enable the National Stock Exchange test an upgraded trading system, the NSE and the Bombay Stock Exchange said on their websites.
The trading in the cash and futures market will open at 11 am (0530 GMT) and close at 12:30 pm (0700 GMT), both exchanges said in separate notices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event
- Al Qaeda chief urges kidnappings of Westerners for prisoner swaps - SITE
- Japan logs first half-year trade surplus since Fukushima
- Attacks on France, Germany their own fault: Donald Trump