BSE, NSE to hold special trading on Saturday
Mumbai: Top two stock markets will have a special 90-minute trading session on Saturday, to enable the National Stock Exchange test an upgraded trading system, the NSE and the Bombay Stock Exchange said on their websites.
The trading in the cash and futures market will open at 11 am (0530 GMT) and close at 12:30 pm (0700 GMT), both exchanges said in separate notices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?