BSE Sensex falls 0.4 pct; banks, techs down
Mumbai: The BSE Sensex fell 0.4 percent in early trade on Monday, as investor sentiment was impacted by weak Asian markets, with banks and software companies leading the decline.
At 9:02 a.m. (0332 GMT), the 30-share BSE index was down 0.42 percent at 16,788.97 points, with 25 components declining.
The 50-share NSE Index was down 0.6 percent at 5,007.10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH