BSE Sensex falls 0.4 pct; banks, techs down
Mumbai: The BSE Sensex fell 0.4 percent in early trade on Monday, as investor sentiment was impacted by weak Asian markets, with banks and software companies leading the decline.
At 9:02 a.m. (0332 GMT), the 30-share BSE index was down 0.42 percent at 16,788.97 points, with 25 components declining.
The 50-share NSE Index was down 0.6 percent at 5,007.10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly