BSE Sensex falls 0.4 pct; banks, techs down
Mumbai: The BSE Sensex fell 0.4 percent in early trade on Monday, as investor sentiment was impacted by weak Asian markets, with banks and software companies leading the decline.
At 9:02 a.m. (0332 GMT), the 30-share BSE index was down 0.42 percent at 16,788.97 points, with 25 components declining.
The 50-share NSE Index was down 0.6 percent at 5,007.10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'