BSE to add NHPC scrip in BSE IPO Index
Mumbai: The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has
decided to include NHPC Ltd in its BSE IPO Index, effective
from September 3, a BSE statement said here.
Government-owned NHPC made a debut on the bourses today
and was admitted to dealings on the BSE in the list of `B`
The company`s share listed at Rs 38 as against its IPO
price of Rs 36. The stock finally settled at Rs 36.70, up
1.94 per cent over its issue price.
The company had come out with a public offer of
168-crore shares of face value Rs 10 each and managed to raise
above Rs 6,000-crore for its hydro-power projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab