BSE to add NHPC scrip in BSE IPO Index
Mumbai: The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has
decided to include NHPC Ltd in its BSE IPO Index, effective
from September 3, a BSE statement said here.
Government-owned NHPC made a debut on the bourses today
and was admitted to dealings on the BSE in the list of `B`
The company`s share listed at Rs 38 as against its IPO
price of Rs 36. The stock finally settled at Rs 36.70, up
1.94 per cent over its issue price.
The company had come out with a public offer of
168-crore shares of face value Rs 10 each and managed to raise
above Rs 6,000-crore for its hydro-power projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- 'Befikre' Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor's latest STILL will make you standstill!
- Mars had climate suitable for life four billion years ago
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Afzal Guru event: JNU panel holds 21 students 'guilty of indiscipline'; no relief to Umar, Anirban
- Water shortage may have led to demise of Maya civilisation