BSE to add NHPC scrip in BSE IPO Index
Mumbai: The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has
decided to include NHPC Ltd in its BSE IPO Index, effective
from September 3, a BSE statement said here.
Government-owned NHPC made a debut on the bourses today
and was admitted to dealings on the BSE in the list of `B`
The company`s share listed at Rs 38 as against its IPO
price of Rs 36. The stock finally settled at Rs 36.70, up
1.94 per cent over its issue price.
The company had come out with a public offer of
168-crore shares of face value Rs 10 each and managed to raise
above Rs 6,000-crore for its hydro-power projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth