BSE to include 25 scrips in Mid-Cap Index
Mumbai: The Bombay Stock Exchange on Monday said
it has decided to include 25 scrips in the BSE Mid-Cap Index
with effect from January 11.
The BSE plans to add Bombay Dyeing & Mfg Co, CMC Ltd,
Core Projects & Technologies, Cox And Kings (India), Den
Networks, Eicher Motors, Emami, Firstsource Solutions, Gujarat
Industries Powerco, Honeywell Automation India and Indiabulls
Power in the Mid-Cap Index, an statement issued here said.
Besides, it also plans to include Infotech Enterprises,
Jindal Southwest Holdings, JSL Ltd, Lakshmi Machine Works, MVL
Ltd, Pipavav Shipyad, Polaris Software, Rajesh Exports, Ruchi
Soya Industries, The South Indian Bank, Texmaco, United
Breweries (Holdings), Usha Martin and Whirlpool in the index.
The exchange has excluded Housing Development &
Infrastructure, Lanco Infratech, Mphasis, Prism Cement,
Sterling Biotech, Tech Mahindra and Torrent Power from the
The BSE has also decided to include JSW Energy in BSE
IPO index with effect from January 6.
The exchange has decided to exclude scrips of Aries
Agro, BGR Energy Systems, Brigade Enterprises, Burnpur Cement,
Eclerx Services, Jyothy Laboratories, Transformers &
Rectifiers from the index from January 11, the release added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'