BSNL 3G services inaugurated in Agartala
Agartala: BSNL 3G services was on Saturday
launched here by Tripura Rajya Sabha MP, Mati Lal Sarkar.
He inaugurated the service by making a call to the
BSNL Shillong office.
BSNL General Manager Tripura, Deb Kumar Chakraborty
said, the service would be available to customers from
It was planned to cover all district headquarters of
the state soon, he said.
"As a matter of policy, 3G will be available in urban
areas. For rural areas, we will very shortly be launching
wireless broadband services namely Wimax.
Every part of Tripura including villages and remote
areas would also be brought under wireless broadband coverage,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing