BSNL 3G services inaugurated in Agartala
Agartala: BSNL 3G services was on Saturday
launched here by Tripura Rajya Sabha MP, Mati Lal Sarkar.
He inaugurated the service by making a call to the
BSNL Shillong office.
BSNL General Manager Tripura, Deb Kumar Chakraborty
said, the service would be available to customers from
It was planned to cover all district headquarters of
the state soon, he said.
"As a matter of policy, 3G will be available in urban
areas. For rural areas, we will very shortly be launching
wireless broadband services namely Wimax.
Every part of Tripura including villages and remote
areas would also be brought under wireless broadband coverage,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?