Caretel bags GSM call centre contract from MTNL
Mumbai: BPO services provider Caretel today
said it has bagged a two-year contract from state-run MTNL to
manage its in-bound call centre operations of GSM network in
Under the contract, Caretel will offer MTNL customers
seamless, multi-lingual voice and data support through its
call centre, a company press release said.
Caretel centres will offer cutting-edge technology and
low turn-around time, it said.
Caretel will assume responsibility for MTNL`s business
operations including in-bound customer care, billing support,
outbound calling for lead generation, telemarketing and
billing reminders, using best practices, the release said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India