Caretel bags GSM call centre contract from MTNL
Mumbai: BPO services provider Caretel today
said it has bagged a two-year contract from state-run MTNL to
manage its in-bound call centre operations of GSM network in
Under the contract, Caretel will offer MTNL customers
seamless, multi-lingual voice and data support through its
call centre, a company press release said.
Caretel centres will offer cutting-edge technology and
low turn-around time, it said.
Caretel will assume responsibility for MTNL`s business
operations including in-bound customer care, billing support,
outbound calling for lead generation, telemarketing and
billing reminders, using best practices, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed