Carragher fires out a warning to UK Premier League
London: Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has warned the British Premier League that they must take notice of Kenny Dalglish`s 114 million pound revolution following the club’s impressive win at Arsenal.
A daily quoted him, as saying: "Maybe it will make people think that this Liverpool team could do things this season - but time will tell."
After finishing sixth last season, Liverpool missed out on Europe.
But Carra admits it could be a blessing in disguise as they try and regain a top-four spot.
The Liverpool hero even went as far as to say that he is looking forward to a Carling Cup campaign - starting away at Exeter Tuesday night.
"We haven`t come into the Carling Cup at this stage before and with no Europe this season, everyone at the club is determined to go as well as we can in domestic cups."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi Note 4 likely to be launched on Thursday
- Cabinet raises compensation for terror, blast victims
- Present ICC ranking system is not satisfactory: Javed Miandad
- Doctors say bill is 'black day' for surrogacy, will spawn corruption
- Naqvi launches websites for Ministry of Minority Affairs