Carragher fires out a warning to UK Premier League
London: Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has warned the British Premier League that they must take notice of Kenny Dalglish`s 114 million pound revolution following the club’s impressive win at Arsenal.
A daily quoted him, as saying: "Maybe it will make people think that this Liverpool team could do things this season - but time will tell."
After finishing sixth last season, Liverpool missed out on Europe.
But Carra admits it could be a blessing in disguise as they try and regain a top-four spot.
The Liverpool hero even went as far as to say that he is looking forward to a Carling Cup campaign - starting away at Exeter Tuesday night.
"We haven`t come into the Carling Cup at this stage before and with no Europe this season, everyone at the club is determined to go as well as we can in domestic cups."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times