Cassano and Ronaldinho head for Milan training camp
Milan: Antonio Cassano flew with new team AC Milan to their mid-season training base in Dubai on Monday while Ronaldinho is due to join the Serie A leaders later despite Brazil`s Gremio hoping to sign him.
Italy forward Cassano, whose move from Sampdoria will be made official when the January transfer window opens, was cheered by fans at Milan`s main airport when he turned up in a Rossoneri tracksuit.
A Milan spokesman said Ronaldinho would be flying to Dubai from Brazil later and that no deal to sell the former world player of the year had been agreed.
However, media reports said talks over a deal with Gremio were taking place and the 30-year-old was expected to be allowed to leave given he has dropped down the pecking order under new coach Massimiliano Allegri and his Milan contract ends in June.
Serie A resumes from its mid-season break on January 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Anuja Chauhan's next novel to be about men in uniform
- Who is the lead actress in Salman Khan's 'Tubelight'? Here's what we know so far!
- 'Some objects' spotted as search for missing IAF AN-32 aircraft enters sixth day
- Even Anushka Sharma failed to escape 'Pokemon Go' fever! Watch videos
- Pakistan a dependable ally, says British PM Theresa May