Cassano and Ronaldinho head for Milan training camp
Milan: Antonio Cassano flew with new team AC Milan to their mid-season training base in Dubai on Monday while Ronaldinho is due to join the Serie A leaders later despite Brazil`s Gremio hoping to sign him.
Italy forward Cassano, whose move from Sampdoria will be made official when the January transfer window opens, was cheered by fans at Milan`s main airport when he turned up in a Rossoneri tracksuit.
A Milan spokesman said Ronaldinho would be flying to Dubai from Brazil later and that no deal to sell the former world player of the year had been agreed.
However, media reports said talks over a deal with Gremio were taking place and the 30-year-old was expected to be allowed to leave given he has dropped down the pecking order under new coach Massimiliano Allegri and his Milan contract ends in June.
Serie A resumes from its mid-season break on January 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites