Chautala`s INLD releases list of 42 candidates
Chandigarh: The opposition Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) Friday released its first list of 42 candidates, including five women, for the October 13 assembly elections in Haryana.
Party Chief and former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala in a statement issued here announced his candidature from Uchana Kalan assembly constituency in Jind district.
President of the Haryana unit of the party and former minister Ashok Arora has been fielded from Thanesar in Kurukshetra district.
Besides the five women, the party has fielded around 10 youth, former ministers and MLAs besides office bearers of the state and the district units.
The women fielded are Kanta Devi -Jhajjar, Swatantar Bala Chaudhary - Fatehabad, Sheela Bhyana - Barwala, Seema Devi - Uklana and Shashibala Tewatia - Pirthala with the last two being youth also.
The youths fielded by the party include Pradeep Chaudhary - Kalka, Dilbagh Singh - Yamunanagar, Narinder Sangwan - Gharaunda, Ashok Kashyap - indri, Atul Malik-
Gohana, Charanjit Singh - Kalanwali and Satish Nandal – Garhi Sampla Kiloi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender