Chautala`s INLD releases list of 42 candidates
Chandigarh: The opposition Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) Friday released its first list of 42 candidates, including five women, for the October 13 assembly elections in Haryana.
Party Chief and former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala in a statement issued here announced his candidature from Uchana Kalan assembly constituency in Jind district.
President of the Haryana unit of the party and former minister Ashok Arora has been fielded from Thanesar in Kurukshetra district.
Besides the five women, the party has fielded around 10 youth, former ministers and MLAs besides office bearers of the state and the district units.
The women fielded are Kanta Devi -Jhajjar, Swatantar Bala Chaudhary - Fatehabad, Sheela Bhyana - Barwala, Seema Devi - Uklana and Shashibala Tewatia - Pirthala with the last two being youth also.
The youths fielded by the party include Pradeep Chaudhary - Kalka, Dilbagh Singh - Yamunanagar, Narinder Sangwan - Gharaunda, Ashok Kashyap - indri, Atul Malik-
Gohana, Charanjit Singh - Kalanwali and Satish Nandal – Garhi Sampla Kiloi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31