Chautala`s INLD releases list of 42 candidates
Chandigarh: The opposition Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) Friday released its first list of 42 candidates, including five women, for the October 13 assembly elections in Haryana.
Party Chief and former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala in a statement issued here announced his candidature from Uchana Kalan assembly constituency in Jind district.
President of the Haryana unit of the party and former minister Ashok Arora has been fielded from Thanesar in Kurukshetra district.
Besides the five women, the party has fielded around 10 youth, former ministers and MLAs besides office bearers of the state and the district units.
The women fielded are Kanta Devi -Jhajjar, Swatantar Bala Chaudhary - Fatehabad, Sheela Bhyana - Barwala, Seema Devi - Uklana and Shashibala Tewatia - Pirthala with the last two being youth also.
The youths fielded by the party include Pradeep Chaudhary - Kalka, Dilbagh Singh - Yamunanagar, Narinder Sangwan - Gharaunda, Ashok Kashyap - indri, Atul Malik-
Gohana, Charanjit Singh - Kalanwali and Satish Nandal – Garhi Sampla Kiloi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?