Chautala`s INLD releases list of 42 candidates
Chandigarh: The opposition Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) Friday released its first list of 42 candidates, including five women, for the October 13 assembly elections in Haryana.
Party Chief and former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala in a statement issued here announced his candidature from Uchana Kalan assembly constituency in Jind district.
President of the Haryana unit of the party and former minister Ashok Arora has been fielded from Thanesar in Kurukshetra district.
Besides the five women, the party has fielded around 10 youth, former ministers and MLAs besides office bearers of the state and the district units.
The women fielded are Kanta Devi -Jhajjar, Swatantar Bala Chaudhary - Fatehabad, Sheela Bhyana - Barwala, Seema Devi - Uklana and Shashibala Tewatia - Pirthala with the last two being youth also.
The youths fielded by the party include Pradeep Chaudhary - Kalka, Dilbagh Singh - Yamunanagar, Narinder Sangwan - Gharaunda, Ashok Kashyap - indri, Atul Malik-
Gohana, Charanjit Singh - Kalanwali and Satish Nandal – Garhi Sampla Kiloi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why