Chautala`s INLD releases list of 42 candidates
Chandigarh: The opposition Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) Friday released its first list of 42 candidates, including five women, for the October 13 assembly elections in Haryana.
Party Chief and former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala in a statement issued here announced his candidature from Uchana Kalan assembly constituency in Jind district.
President of the Haryana unit of the party and former minister Ashok Arora has been fielded from Thanesar in Kurukshetra district.
Besides the five women, the party has fielded around 10 youth, former ministers and MLAs besides office bearers of the state and the district units.
The women fielded are Kanta Devi -Jhajjar, Swatantar Bala Chaudhary - Fatehabad, Sheela Bhyana - Barwala, Seema Devi - Uklana and Shashibala Tewatia - Pirthala with the last two being youth also.
The youths fielded by the party include Pradeep Chaudhary - Kalka, Dilbagh Singh - Yamunanagar, Narinder Sangwan - Gharaunda, Ashok Kashyap - indri, Atul Malik-
Gohana, Charanjit Singh - Kalanwali and Satish Nandal – Garhi Sampla Kiloi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights