Chhattisgarh: 3 CRPF jawans killed as ammunition explodes
New Delhi: Three CRPF jawans were on Tuesday
killed in Chhattisgarh after the ammunition they were carrying
Official sources said that a company (around 100 men) of
the force`s 85th battalion was moving along with its
ammunition towards an operational base in Bijapur district
when the ammunition exploded killing three jawans.
The incident happened due to suspected mishandling of
the ammunition cache which included grenades and other
explosives, they said.
Some jawans have also received minor injuries in the
accident and the officers will probe the reasons for the
incident, they added. Three CRPF jawans killed as ammunition
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list