These rich, juicy chicken tikkas can be made at home by following this simple recipe.
• 500 gms Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp Tomato paste
• 2 tbsp Lemon juice
• 2 tsp Ground coriander
• 2 tsp Curry Powder
• 1/2 tsp Paprika
• 2 cups plain Yoghurt
• 4 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
• 1 inch Fresh Ginger (chopped)
• 2 tsp Ground cumin
• 3 tbsp Butter
• Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl.
• Refrigerate overnight.
• Add chicken (cut in cubes) and marinate it in the above-mentioned bowl.
• Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
• Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
• Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
• Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 45 minutes.
• 3 tbsp of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Serve hot with chutney and onion rings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder