These rich, juicy chicken tikkas can be made at home by following this simple recipe.
• 500 gms Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp Tomato paste
• 2 tbsp Lemon juice
• 2 tsp Ground coriander
• 2 tsp Curry Powder
• 1/2 tsp Paprika
• 2 cups plain Yoghurt
• 4 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
• 1 inch Fresh Ginger (chopped)
• 2 tsp Ground cumin
• 3 tbsp Butter
• Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl.
• Refrigerate overnight.
• Add chicken (cut in cubes) and marinate it in the above-mentioned bowl.
• Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
• Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
• Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
• Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 45 minutes.
• 3 tbsp of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Serve hot with chutney and onion rings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal