China`s foreign direct investment falls in July
Beijing: China received USD 5.36 billion in foreign direct investment (FDI) in July, down 35.7 percent year on year, said Ministry of Commerce spokesman Yao Jian on Monday.
China`s total export-import volume between January and July decreased by 22.7 percent year on year to USD 1,146.71 billion. Imports and exports volume for July amounted to USD 200 billion, illustrating the falling off in foreign trade, Yao said.
The amount of direct Taiwanese investment in the Chinese mainland totalled USD 1 billion in the first half of the year, down 14.94 percent year on year, and the trade volume between the two shrank 35.1 percent to USD 52.53 billion in the same period, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!