China`s foreign direct investment falls in July
Beijing: China received USD 5.36 billion in foreign direct investment (FDI) in July, down 35.7 percent year on year, said Ministry of Commerce spokesman Yao Jian on Monday.
China`s total export-import volume between January and July decreased by 22.7 percent year on year to USD 1,146.71 billion. Imports and exports volume for July amounted to USD 200 billion, illustrating the falling off in foreign trade, Yao said.
The amount of direct Taiwanese investment in the Chinese mainland totalled USD 1 billion in the first half of the year, down 14.94 percent year on year, and the trade volume between the two shrank 35.1 percent to USD 52.53 billion in the same period, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times