Churchill Brothers sign five players
Margao: The Churchill Brothers have strengthened their team by signing five experienced players for the next I-League season, including the Chirag United midfielder duo of Jerry Zirsanga and winger Melwyn Rodrigues.
Along with them, JCT`s Sarang Singh and Jaspreet Singh have also been signed, besides young Basil Rego from Vasco Sports Club.
"Most of our important players have stayed back. The new additions can only strengthen the team. We are still on the look-out for an Asian player," Churchill Alemao, patron of the club, said.
Earlier, Churchill had signed Roberto Silva (Dempo), N D Opara (ONGC), Xavier Vijay Kumar and Jai Kumar (both HAL).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie