Cilic to lead Croatia against Czech Republic
Croatia: Marin Cilic will lead Croatia for next week`s Davis Cup semi-final against Czech Republic after captain Goran Prpic named an unchanged team.
Prpic retained the same players who beat the United States in July, with big-serving Wimbledon quarter-finalist Ivo Karlovic and world number 17 Cilic playing singles and Roko Karanusic and Lovro Zovko also in the line-up.
The Sept. 18-20 tie will be played on an indoor clay court in the northern Adriatic town of Porec. It is the first time the two countries have met in the competition.
In the other semi-final, Spain face Israel in Murcia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA