Cipla to raise Rs 1,500 cr by issue of shares
Mumbai: Drug maker Cipla on Friday said it will raise Rs 1,500 crore from international market by issue of securities.
The shareholders have approved raising Rs 1,500 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures, Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds, American Depository Receipts and Global Depository Receipts, Cipla said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The proposal is subjected to necessary regulatory approvals, the filing added.
Shares of Cipla today closed at Rs 272.30 on BSE, up 0.91 per cent from the previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?