Cipla to raise Rs 1,500 cr by issue of shares
Mumbai: Drug maker Cipla on Friday said it will raise Rs 1,500 crore from international market by issue of securities.
The shareholders have approved raising Rs 1,500 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures, Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds, American Depository Receipts and Global Depository Receipts, Cipla said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The proposal is subjected to necessary regulatory approvals, the filing added.
Shares of Cipla today closed at Rs 272.30 on BSE, up 0.91 per cent from the previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands