Cipla to raise Rs 1,500 cr by issue of shares
Mumbai: Drug maker Cipla on Friday said it will raise Rs 1,500 crore from international market by issue of securities.
The shareholders have approved raising Rs 1,500 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures, Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds, American Depository Receipts and Global Depository Receipts, Cipla said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The proposal is subjected to necessary regulatory approvals, the filing added.
Shares of Cipla today closed at Rs 272.30 on BSE, up 0.91 per cent from the previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days