Cipla to raise Rs 1,500 cr by issue of shares
Mumbai: Drug maker Cipla on Friday said it will raise Rs 1,500 crore from international market by issue of securities.
The shareholders have approved raising Rs 1,500 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures, Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds, American Depository Receipts and Global Depository Receipts, Cipla said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The proposal is subjected to necessary regulatory approvals, the filing added.
Shares of Cipla today closed at Rs 272.30 on BSE, up 0.91 per cent from the previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter