CISF officer dies during poll duty in Uttarakhand
Haridwar: A senior commandant of the
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), who was deployed on
election duty in Uttarakhand, died here today following heart
attack, officials said.
55-year-old Ajit Panwar was on patrolling in Laksar
constituency of the district when he suddenly collapsed and
died on the spot, they said.
A resident of Dadri in Haryana, Panwar had come for
election duty from Jaipur.
District Magistrate D S Pandiyan said the information of
the death of Panwar has been conveyed to his family and the
23rd battalion of CISF, to which he was associated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday