Citibank launches new credit card rewards platform
Mumbai: Citibank India on Monday said it has launched a new rewards platform - CitiRewards, targeting customers who hold Citi-branded credit cards.
"This new platform transforms rewards from being an
add-on product of card ownership to the center of customer
experience," Citi India Business Manager(Cards), Sandeep
Bhalla, said in a statement here.
The platform offers customers the choice of over four-
million products for redemption of their reward points-from
travel to electronic goods, Shoppers Stop gift vouchers and
home-delivered flowers to fitness clothing and shoes.
In addition, via Citi Rewards, customers of Citibank
Platinum Select and Citibank Titanium Cash Rewards credit
cards can also redeem their points to pay-off their card
outstanding dues or for air miles across multiple airlines in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!