City`s Boateng joins Bayern Munich: report
Berlin: Germany defender Jerome Boateng will leave Manchester City to sign a four-year deal worth 13.5 million euros with German league giants Bayern Munich.
The 22-year-old is currently training in Los Angeles with the City squad and is expected to arrive in Munich in the next few days for the medical.
Boateng`s arrival will be Bayern`s fifth summer signing along with Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, Brazil defender Rafinha, striker Nils Petersen and Japan`s rising star Takashi Usami.
Having won the last of his 13 caps in the friendly draw with Italy in February, Boateng`s arrival would help solve Bayern`s defensive problems last season which saw them finish the 2010/11 campaign without any silverware.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!