City`s Boateng joins Bayern Munich: report
Berlin: Germany defender Jerome Boateng will leave Manchester City to sign a four-year deal worth 13.5 million euros with German league giants Bayern Munich.
The 22-year-old is currently training in Los Angeles with the City squad and is expected to arrive in Munich in the next few days for the medical.
Boateng`s arrival will be Bayern`s fifth summer signing along with Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, Brazil defender Rafinha, striker Nils Petersen and Japan`s rising star Takashi Usami.
Having won the last of his 13 caps in the friendly draw with Italy in February, Boateng`s arrival would help solve Bayern`s defensive problems last season which saw them finish the 2010/11 campaign without any silverware.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III