CM assures Delhi Govt synergy with OC
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit today said the State Government would have a great synergy with the Organising Committee of the Commonwealth Games to ensure that India delivers a successful Games in October next year.
During a visit to the headquarters of the Organising
Committee, she showed keen interest in understanding the
functioning of the 34 functional areas of the Organising
Committee, particularly in venue operations, sports equipment
Organising Committee Chairman Suresh Kalmadi received
Dikshit at the OC headquarters, where she met a group of
volunteers who will be part of the Games family during the
He then took the Chief Minister around the nine-storey
building that houses the Organising Committee, where she
interacted with the staff members.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan