CM assures Delhi Govt synergy with OC
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit today said the State Government would have a great synergy with the Organising Committee of the Commonwealth Games to ensure that India delivers a successful Games in October next year.
During a visit to the headquarters of the Organising
Committee, she showed keen interest in understanding the
functioning of the 34 functional areas of the Organising
Committee, particularly in venue operations, sports equipment
Organising Committee Chairman Suresh Kalmadi received
Dikshit at the OC headquarters, where she met a group of
volunteers who will be part of the Games family during the
He then took the Chief Minister around the nine-storey
building that houses the Organising Committee, where she
interacted with the staff members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!