Commonwealth Wrestling Championship in Jalandhar
New Delhi: Olympic medal winner Sushil Kumar
will spearhead India`s challenge at the senior Commonwealth
Wrestling Championship, to be held in Jalandhar from Friday.
The three-day tournament will feature competition in Free
Style, Greeco Roman and female Wrestling categories.
A total of 137 wrestlers including 37 female participants
from 12 countries will vie for top honours.
Justine Bouchard, bronze medallist in 2009 World
Championship and India`s Alka Tomar, bronze medal winner in
2006 World Championship, are the other star attractions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!