Commonwealth Wrestling Championship in Jalandhar
New Delhi: Olympic medal winner Sushil Kumar
will spearhead India`s challenge at the senior Commonwealth
Wrestling Championship, to be held in Jalandhar from Friday.
The three-day tournament will feature competition in Free
Style, Greeco Roman and female Wrestling categories.
A total of 137 wrestlers including 37 female participants
from 12 countries will vie for top honours.
Justine Bouchard, bronze medallist in 2009 World
Championship and India`s Alka Tomar, bronze medal winner in
2006 World Championship, are the other star attractions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'