Cong, BJP seek BSP prop to form Uttarakhand govt
Dehra Dun: BSP, which holds key to government
formation in Uttarakhand, on Wednesday said it would take a decision
on the issue of support only after consultation with its
The 3-MLA strong BSP said both Congress and BJP leaders
were in touch with the party.
Congress got 32 seats and BJP 31 in the 70-member state
Assembly -- both falling short of the magic figure of 36.
State BSP chief Surajmal said, "Whatever direction comes
from Mayawatiji, we will follow."
He said leaders from both Congress and BJP were seeking
BSP`s support to form the government.
At a press conference in Lucknow, Mayawati told a
questioner that she was yet to think on her party`s stand in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city