Cong confusing Muslims in name of quota: Jilani
Farukkhabad: Babri Masjid Action Committee (BMAC) convenor Zafaryab Jilani has accused the Congress of playing vote-bank politics and confusing the Muslim community in the name of providing reservation.
Addressing a function here, Jilani termed the idea of Muslim reservation as "unjustified" and said the community would strongly oppose any step taken against Shariyat.
He said Muslims would also oppose moves like the Right to Education Bill and the Waqf Bill.
Attacking those seeing Muslims as a potential vote bank, Jilani said the community would take a right decision at a right time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon