Cong leader removed from HPCC post
Chandigarh: The Organising Secretary of
the Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee (HPCC) Naresh Chadha
was today removed from his post after registration of a case
against him under the Immoral Trafficking Act.
Chadha has been removed from the post with immediate
effect following the report of "moral turpitude" against him,
HPCC President Phul Chand Mullana said in a statement here
The senior leader of Ambala Congress was held with a
woman in PWD rest house at Ambala City yesterday after the
police raided it following information that he was sitting in
a room with a woman.
Police sources said that the case has been registered
at the Baldev Nagar Police Station in Ambala and further
investigations were on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram