Cong leader removed from HPCC post
Chandigarh: The Organising Secretary of
the Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee (HPCC) Naresh Chadha
was today removed from his post after registration of a case
against him under the Immoral Trafficking Act.
Chadha has been removed from the post with immediate
effect following the report of "moral turpitude" against him,
HPCC President Phul Chand Mullana said in a statement here
The senior leader of Ambala Congress was held with a
woman in PWD rest house at Ambala City yesterday after the
police raided it following information that he was sitting in
a room with a woman.
Police sources said that the case has been registered
at the Baldev Nagar Police Station in Ambala and further
investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting underway - Big prestige battle for BJP and Shiv Sena
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai, BJP gains lead in Pune; NCP wins 4 seats in Ulhasnagar