Cong-NCP confident of forming govt
Mumbai: Allies Congress and NCP on Tuesday
expressed confidence to form government as assembly elections
drew to a close today.
Mumbai Congress president Kripashankar Singh said there
was no threat to alliance` prospects of securing a majority.
"The voters preference is for the Congress and they
dislike other parties," Singh said.
Maharashtra NCP president R R Patil said the Congress-NCP
front would form government for the third successive term.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!