Congress candidate booked for violating model code
Muzaffarnagar: A case has been registered
against a Congress candidate in the Uttar Pradesh Assembly
polls for alleged violation of model code of conduct in Shamli
area in Prabudhnagar district, police said today.
Pankaj Malik, who is contesting from Shamli constituency,
has been charged with alluring 40 rickshaw pullers by
providing them Rs 500 each for poll campaigning in the area
yesterday, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!