Congress leader Karunakaran hospitalised
Thiruvananthapuram: Former Kerala chief minister K. Karunakaran was admitted to a hospital here Friday for fever.
According to doctors, the veteran politician, who turned 91 in June, has been advised rest for three days.
Karunakaran, who has been chief minister four times, earlier this week met Rahul Gandhi at the Thiruvananthapuram airport when the Congress general secretary halted briefly en route to Nagercoil in Tamil Nadu.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times