Construction row: Goa panchayat clears Haryana CM’s name
Panaji: A local panchayat has cleared the
name of Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda in a
controversy relating to a structure at a village 25 km from
Assagao Sarpanch Prakash Naik said they verified all
documents after some locals had claimed that the structure was
illegal and found out that it is owned by Satori
He said there were no illegalities and certain sections
of local people had unnecessarily raised a controversy during
a gram sabha meeting.
"I don`t know how Hooda`s name appeared in the
controversy. I was surprised to see Hooda`s name being carried
in a local newspaper today in connection with the
controversy," Naik said.
He said if any one wanted relevant details on the
construction, "I can give them under the Right to Information
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!