Contractor who built Osama`s house arrested
Islamabad: The contractor who constructed the mansion in Abbottabad city where Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed by US forces has been arrested, a media report said.
Online news agency said that intelligence agency sleuths arrested Gull Muhammad alias Mada. He is aged between 45 and 50.
A TV channel said the compound was built in 2003 and was renovated in 2005.
Helicopter-borne US commandos shot dead Osama bin Laden in a daring raid during the night intervening May 1-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- 3rd Test: India vs Sri Lanka 2015 - Preview