Contractor who built Osama`s house arrested
Islamabad: The contractor who constructed the mansion in Abbottabad city where Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed by US forces has been arrested, a media report said.
Online news agency said that intelligence agency sleuths arrested Gull Muhammad alias Mada. He is aged between 45 and 50.
A TV channel said the compound was built in 2003 and was renovated in 2005.
Helicopter-borne US commandos shot dead Osama bin Laden in a daring raid during the night intervening May 1-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!