Contractor who built Osama`s house arrested
Islamabad: The contractor who constructed the mansion in Abbottabad city where Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed by US forces has been arrested, a media report said.
Online news agency said that intelligence agency sleuths arrested Gull Muhammad alias Mada. He is aged between 45 and 50.
A TV channel said the compound was built in 2003 and was renovated in 2005.
Helicopter-borne US commandos shot dead Osama bin Laden in a daring raid during the night intervening May 1-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug