Corinthians finally offer Man City £ 35 million
London: Manchester City have been told by the Corinthians that they can only offer 35 million pounds for skipper and Argentine star Carlos Tevez.
Eastlands chiefs, who believe that Tevez is worth 50 million pounds, rejected the Brazilian club’s offer on Tuesday.
Italian clubs Inter-Milan and A C Milan are believed to be monitoring the situation.
A daily quoted Corinthians president Andres Sanchez, as saying: "If we haven`t closed the deal by Sunday it won`t happen this year. Tevez has agreed a four-year contract on a reduced salary because it`s his desire to come back.”
"If City want £50m then he will stay in England. Corinthians are not going to improve the offer," he added.
Argentinian star Tevez said: "An offer has arrived from Corinthians and I would have no problem returning."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda