Corinthians finally offer Man City £ 35 million
London: Manchester City have been told by the Corinthians that they can only offer 35 million pounds for skipper and Argentine star Carlos Tevez.
Eastlands chiefs, who believe that Tevez is worth 50 million pounds, rejected the Brazilian club’s offer on Tuesday.
Italian clubs Inter-Milan and A C Milan are believed to be monitoring the situation.
A daily quoted Corinthians president Andres Sanchez, as saying: "If we haven`t closed the deal by Sunday it won`t happen this year. Tevez has agreed a four-year contract on a reduced salary because it`s his desire to come back.”
"If City want £50m then he will stay in England. Corinthians are not going to improve the offer," he added.
Argentinian star Tevez said: "An offer has arrived from Corinthians and I would have no problem returning."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal