Corporation Bank Q2 net up 52.30& to Rs 291.67 cr
Mumbai: State-owned Corporation Bank Thursday said its net profit rose by 52.30 per cent to Rs 291.67 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2009, over the same period last year.
Total income increased to Rs 2,072.34 crore in the latest quarter ended September 30, up 27.67 per cent from Rs 1,623.12 crore in the same quarter previous fiscal, Corporation Bank said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Corporation Bank were trading at Rs 423.65 on the BSE, down 1.09 per cent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal