Corporation Bank Q2 net up 52.30& to Rs 291.67 cr
Mumbai: State-owned Corporation Bank Thursday said its net profit rose by 52.30 per cent to Rs 291.67 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2009, over the same period last year.
Total income increased to Rs 2,072.34 crore in the latest quarter ended September 30, up 27.67 per cent from Rs 1,623.12 crore in the same quarter previous fiscal, Corporation Bank said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Corporation Bank were trading at Rs 423.65 on the BSE, down 1.09 per cent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!