Corporation Bank Q2 net up 52.30& to Rs 291.67 cr
Mumbai: State-owned Corporation Bank Thursday said its net profit rose by 52.30 per cent to Rs 291.67 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2009, over the same period last year.
Total income increased to Rs 2,072.34 crore in the latest quarter ended September 30, up 27.67 per cent from Rs 1,623.12 crore in the same quarter previous fiscal, Corporation Bank said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Corporation Bank were trading at Rs 423.65 on the BSE, down 1.09 per cent from previous close.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata