Corporation Bank Q2 net up 52.30& to Rs 291.67 cr
Mumbai: State-owned Corporation Bank Thursday said its net profit rose by 52.30 per cent to Rs 291.67 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2009, over the same period last year.
Total income increased to Rs 2,072.34 crore in the latest quarter ended September 30, up 27.67 per cent from Rs 1,623.12 crore in the same quarter previous fiscal, Corporation Bank said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Corporation Bank were trading at Rs 423.65 on the BSE, down 1.09 per cent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown