Corporation Bank Q2 net up 52.30& to Rs 291.67 cr
Mumbai: State-owned Corporation Bank Thursday said its net profit rose by 52.30 per cent to Rs 291.67 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2009, over the same period last year.
Total income increased to Rs 2,072.34 crore in the latest quarter ended September 30, up 27.67 per cent from Rs 1,623.12 crore in the same quarter previous fiscal, Corporation Bank said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Corporation Bank were trading at Rs 423.65 on the BSE, down 1.09 per cent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him